“It can happen!”
Also called: Visionary, catalyst, innovator, mediator, shaman, healer, medicine man, transformer
Core desire: To know the fundamental laws of how the universe works.
Goal: To make dreams come true.
Fears: Unanticipated negative consequences.
Strategy: Develop and live a vision.
Gift: Finding win-win outcomes.
Marketing niche: Help people transform their world, inspire change, expand consciousness
Share your story: Know and invent new trends to share and represent.
Example: Disney, Oprah
Your customers feel: Fascinated, enchanted, on the cutting edge, “I want to feel that”.
Your customers most fear: Ineffectuality, impotence, powerless
The Magician is a good identity for brands if
- your product or service is transformative
- you implicitly promise to transform your customer
- you appeal to cultural creatives
- you help to expand consciousness
- there is a psychological or spiritual component
- you have a very contemporary new product
- your product is moderate to highly priced
Are you the Magician brand? How can you apply this character to your buildings, grounds and interiors? Take our quiz to find out!