“Power isn’t everything. It’s the only thing.”
Also called: Boss, leader, aristocrat, parent, politician, role model, manager, administrator, ruler, executive, sovereign
Core desire: Control.
Goal: To create a prosperous successful family, company, community. Create order from chaos.
Fears: Chaos, being overthrown.
Strategy: Exert leadership. Exercise power, confidence, exclusivity.
Gift: Responsibility, leadership.
Marketing niche: Help people become more organized, restore order, create more stability and security in a chaotic world
Share your story: Dress and look the part of a successful leader.
Example: Rolex, Rolls Royce, American Express
Your customers feel: “If I follow them, I will share their success”, good taste, enthralled, admiration
Your customers most fear: Financial ruin, ill health, uncontrolled chaos.
The Royal is a good identity for brands if
- your high status products are used by high powered people to increase their power
- your product helps people be organised, or offers technical assistance that helps maintain or enhance power
- you have a protective or regulatory function
- you are a clear leader as opposed to a regular guy
- you promise stability and safety in a chaotic world
Are you the Royal brand? How can you apply this character to your buildings, grounds and interiors? Take our quiz to find out!
Learn more about brand archetypes: