“It can happen!”
Also called: Visionary, catalyst, innovator, mediator, shaman, healer, medicine man, transformer
Core desire: To know the fundamental laws of how the universe works.
Goal: To make dreams come true.
Fears: Unanticipated negative consequences.
Strategy: Develop and live a vision.
Gift: Finding win-win outcomes.
Marketing niche: Help people transform their world, inspire change, expand consciousness
Share your story: Know and invent new trends to share and represent.
Example: Disney, Oprah
Your customers feel: Fascinated, enchanted, on the cutting edge, “I want to feel that”.
Your customers most fear: Ineffectuality, impotence, powerless
The Magician is a good identity for brands if
- your product or service is transformative
- you implicitly promise to transform your customer
- you appeal to cultural creatives
- you help to expand consciousness
- there is a psychological or spiritual component
- you have a very contemporary new product
- your product is moderate to highly priced
Are you the Magician brand? How can you apply this character to your buildings, grounds and interiors? Take our quiz to find out!
Learn more about brand archetypes: