Studio S2 Architects and Interior Designers
Making Your Place Unmissable
- To date our work with Studio S2 Architects has created a site master plan that is in alignment with our overall strategic business planning and is an evolution of our brand rather than a rethink. The ‘big picture’ planning is an exciting addition to our existing facilities and has in-principle support from our board.
- The various tool sets and fact sheets available free, and on-line, are but one example of how Studio S2 has reached out to advise, assist and encourage those contemplating building or upgrading cellar doors, visitor information centres; hotels and accommodation solutions.
- The Cellar Door and café created a sense of space and light and a very inviting experience for visitors. Our foot traffic increased by 30% in year one as we became a destination of choice for locals and visitors alike, who now choose to spend significantly more time engaging with our site and our brand.
- It was important for us that the Cellar Door became not just a comfortable place to taste wine, but also enticed customers to purchase. The re-design has created a visually appealing display area for wine and merchandise, generating additional impulse sales, while creating additional space for customers to move around the room. It is apparent that our customers are lingering longer and moving between the café and the tasting area as the design allows for easy traffic flow and a sense of integration.
- The result has positively transformed our historical site and provided us with a capability to compete as a world-class wine tourism destination.
- The free information that you have provided us with is so informative and applicable to our specific project. The insight and knowledge in your guides have not only answered many questions but have been a great learning experience. Your guides have pointed many things out to us that we did not think of, they made some great suggestions and provided us with data and facts that were relevant to our project. Most importantly they have inspired us to make changes and improve the overall design.
- ...the office layout is working very well – I couldn’t be happier with the outcome – has made a big and positive cultural difference in the way we work and in the relationships in the office.
- I had some ideas but to have the design team at Studio S2 Architect put these ideas into a plan was invaluable. The whole look of the house was brought back to life. The recommendation of the builder and the reasons for using this builder were also invaluable. The end result is more than I might have expected and this is the main reason for using an architect. As matters arose during the build it was good to have someone to help with the decision making.
- Every time I walk in the gate, I am excited about the house and this keeps going as I enter the house with a smile on my face.
Studio S2 Architects did an amazing job and the outcome is just what I wanted - it is more impressive than I ever imagined.
- I'm not sure where I would have started without the help of Studio S2 Architects
You can find answers in our Guides
To read our latest article, click on the image below...